Filming process

 What kind of technology did you use during the process?

Technology I used to film my opening was mainly iPhones which were used in every clip of the film . Lastly, I used a computer to edit the pieces together.


  • What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)?
I didn't learn much of what I haven't already known. What I did in fact learn was how to angle my camera due to trying to record in front of light. If you do not position the camera correctly it becomes blurry because of the light reflecting on the lenses. 


  • Did you consult any sources to learn how to use your equipment (YouTube tutorials, etc.)?

I did not because using a iPhone camera is fairly easy, but I did go on YouTube to look for some good editing apps. Looking for apps to piece my film together and include the background music. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

CCR Day 1

Finishing film script