CCR Day 2

 

Jazlynn Ramos

Media Studies

CCR Day 2

 

1.       As of research I would search up movies that are similar to my plot. Movies that took place in the woods or movies that were of the horror film genre in general. Now, as of researching my production company. I chose Blumhouse Productions because they specialize in horror films. I researched movies they have produced.

2.       Before, I assumed we were answering this question as if we were a real movie maker. I now come to realize it is if we are actually marketing our film to others. My film can be marketed to audiences through via email, iMessage, or YouTube. These would be the most simplest ways to market my film.

3.       My target audience is those who like horror films or my family particularly. They would be my #1 supporters and the first ones to watch my film. Now, if I were to publish it on YouTube, it is available for anyone to watch. I could title it something interesting so that it can catch horror film lovers attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

CCR Day 1

Finishing film script