CCR Day 4

 

Jazlynn Ramos

CCR Day 4

Ms. Landis

 

1.       The equipment I used was just my cell phone. My cell phone was the easiest thing to get a hold of as well as to edit the clips. I found an app on the app store and used it to edit my pieces together. As well as a social media app to post my credits at the end of my film.

2.       I learned a little about technology honestly because its not much I haven’t already figured out on my own. As of my phone, I learned to use the editing app. It was clearly meant for videos just like mine because the fact that it had the different types of transitions for the different clips.

3.        

Some bloopers from when I had first started filming.

After:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

CCR Day 1

Finishing film script