CCR Day 3

 

Jazlynn Ramos

Ms. Landis

CCR Day 3

 

1.       I became a better film maker in many ways. First things first, I learned how to differentiate shot types. I never knew the name or could identify different shot types before I began this course. I really didn’t think about it or considered it, now I watch movies and can point out the types of shots being used.

2.       To start, in the beginning I learned how to do shot types as well as how to differentiate them. I also learned about mise-en-scene. I never knew what this meant until I took this class and took notes on it. This helped me learn ab the costumes, background, lighting, and etc.

3.       As of editing, I have a hard time editing. I cannot find any good apps or websites. I used one on my phone to edit my film but it was very difficult to use and It wouldn’t let me add many of my clips in. I had to screen record most of them an add it in. Then, onto sound, it was difficult to record the sound as one video. But I couldn’t figure out how to do a voice over. If you talk while recording the video as one it is very hard to hear and understand. The background noises make the person talking sound very muffled.

4.       I will leave this class knowing lots of things I didn’t know before. This would include mise-en-scene, shot types, background noises, and how to shoot my very own film. Even though we just touched base on actually doing a professional film, it gives you an idea on how to create one. Before this class I would have had no idea how difficult it is to make an actual film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

CCR Day 1

Finishing film script