CCR Day 1

 

CCR Day 1

Jazlynn Ramos

 

      My film uses genre conventions because of how the film starts. It starts with 2 women driving and their car breaks down, I feel as if this scene is typical horror film. As well as when they begin to realize they are lost in the woods. My decisions weren’t hard to make for this opening because before I even really started, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do. The setting I chose was fairly easy to not only film but make it make sense in the sense of what is going on. It is the woods which goes hand in hand leading to when they find the house that they will soon try to enter. As of sound, the music that is played in the back is to create some type of suspense. This will have the viewers nervous or questioning what is about to happen next.

Social issues in my genre are represented typically through people getting lost with no communication to others. Sometimes even, they are trapped somewhere, it must be discrete and separated from everyone else. I used these issue in a helpful way to my film. These issues would be when the car breaks down, I chose this to help lead up to when they get lost in the woods. This was very helpful to my film and plays a big part in what comes after. Without this, they wouldn’t even have got lost in the forest nor been able to find the house at the end of the woods. This was very useful to my film and helped it severely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

Finishing film script