During film moments

Difficulties encountered along the way:

It was difficult finding the actual location to film. I chose multiple different areas but it was somehow still hard to be able to actually film my opening at those places. This was due to weather, time, and my actors being able to actually make it. 

"A-ha" moments or learning experiences:

Some of the "A-ha" moments would be when actually shooting the film. My actors and I would sometimes forget the words and it would be funny or even if we slightly mix the words up. As well as re-watching those clips would be funny and are going to be kept for some nice memories. Some learning experiences would be how to use the editing app to put together my film clips. Its practically impossible to take the film in one video so you have to piece the videos together so it makes it a whole. 

Changes and revisions made to the project during production:

I had to change the location of my film multiple times due to the difficulty of getting myself and my actors there. I have two different locations which include my house and my best friends house. This was good because of the fact that I only needed him for certain clips and then the others ones will be shot at my house with the actors here. 

Outtakes or "bloopers":

There were multiple bloopers and I didn't save all of them, but here are 2 bloopers.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film considerations

CCR Day 1

Finishing film script